Costume jewellery one-day workshop with Aine Wade - make necklaces, bracelets, earrings and broaches.
Students are encouraged to bring along old pieces of jewellery that need to be repaired or which might be taken apart and used as part of a new design.
- Introduction to tools and materials
- Tips on purchasing tools and supplies
- Stringing techniques to create a variety of necklaces and bracelets
- Earring making
- Wire working techniques used to fashion individual links or charms
- A brief introduction to the use of waxed cotton and leather for jewellery
- Repairing old pieces of jewellery
Dates: 26th Feb and 24th Sept 2017 10am-5pm
Price €95 (bring a friend for €80)